Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yohoyohoyohoyoho!

Finally dragged myself to blog again =P Kindred spirit was hmm, a little disappointing though, thats just my personal opinion anyway haha. The first half was pretty good but second half? Zzzz... The 'Purify' was quite impressive haha, the Sji group, 'Domino Effect' had the moves but were a bit off co-ordination haha, all they needed was practice luh haha, and since they only formed since April, its been pretty good already.

Ok in an attempt to reduce oil(yes the stupid oil from your hair), I have followed my mum and sister's advice and AM USING A HAIRBAND AT HOME. Yellow too, look like some cuckoo, BUT according to Alvern and Joshua, its the 'in' thing now xD They were wearing it throughout the whole church camp haha. Next thing, my mum tried to 'clean' my specs because she was convinced the scratches from my specs falling off during soccer were uhh 'hard dirt'. SO she used the nails and the rough side of the sponge used to clean dishes and rubbed it until it had so many scratches my whole specs was so blur i couldnt see through it.

She went, "Oh no, Joey." Then i knew she did some stupid thing because whenever she said that it ALWAYS meant something bad haha. So now at home im wearing some old spare spectacles thats GOLD and "makes me look like im 50". Quoted from my sister. Luckily she agreed to lend me her specs when i go to school to avoid much humiliation. Its quite similar to my old ones but the sides are thin and black. Oh well, time to snooze.

No comments: