Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
Look at me Look at me, hands in the air like its good to be.
I can show you how to do-si-do.
I can show you how to scratch a record.
I can take apart the remote control, and i can almost put it back together.
I can tie a knot in a cherry stem.
I can tell you about Leif Ericson.
I know all the words to De Colores.
I can do anything that I want 'cause look.
Look
I can keep rhythm with no metronome.
I can see your face on the telephone.

Look at me look at me
Just called to say that its good to be
Alive in such a small world
I'm all curled up with a book to read
I can make money open up a thrift store.
I can make a living off a magazine.
I can design an engine 64miles to the gallon of gasoline.
I can make new antibiotics.
I can make computers survive aquatic conditions.
I know how to run the business.
And i can make you wanna buy a product.
Movers shakers and producers.
Me and my friends understand the future.
I see the strings that control the systems.
I can do anything with no resistance
'Cause
I can lead a nation with a microphone
With a microphone
With a microphone
And I can split the atoms of a molecule
Of a molecule
Of a molecule

Look at me
Look at me
Driving and I won't stop
And it feels so good to be alive and on top
My reach is global.
My tower secure.
My cause is noble.
My power is pure.


I can handout a million vaccinations
Or let em all die from exasperations.
Have them all healed from their their lacerations
Or have em all killed by assassination.
I can make anybody go to prison
Just because I don't like 'em.
I can do anything with no permission
I have it all under my command because


I can guide a missile by satellite.
And I can hit a target through a telescope.
And I can end the planet in a Holocaust.
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

I can do anything with God by my side.

No comments: